Diadem Forums

[12.01.27] Hyomin to join the Chinese version of "We Got Married" with Fu Xinbo

nathaniel

Its going to be just two episodes and IF the show gets a lot of support they are going to make a series.

According to some articles they did not use a translator and had to deal with the language barriers by themselves. In some photos we can see Soyeon, Qri and the veteran Chayeon. Maybe they helped get the mod less awkward. Also its says that the husband move Hyomin to tears with some special things he did. I guess it is true, love knows no boundaries LOL

I just realised when a saw again the pics for wgm hyomin and fu xin bo that so yeon was there and somehow she was always he sister in law and the feeling of how she is always the bridesmaid and never the bride lol.

I really do wish it was the unnie/senior line who participate in the wgm and not the dongsaeng/junior line

I am loss for words with a We Got Married having a Chinese version ... but if they want to expand their popularity, every participation of foreign activities is highly welcomed. I'm looking forward to this, just curious to see how this works out for both Hyomin and her, er, "husband".

While I'm always happy for Hyomin to get participation in shows, I have mixed feelings about this....

As many people have already mentioned, how exactly are they going to communicate? T-ara members, as much as I love them, doesn't exactly have the greatest of skills in foreign languages, and I pretty sure I've never heard them speak long sentences in Mandarin before.

Though, on the bright side, if it's in Chinese I can understand it, lol.

ok..eunjung in wgm korean..now hyomin in wgm chinese..omg..i want hyomin in iy actually..huhu..i wonder how she gonna communicate with those guys..its ok if she in wgm korean version than chinese..its weird..just my feeling..good luck hyomin..did hyomin really gonna join this wgm..huhu..please..another variety show is ok..haha..whats wrong with me..

communication.....it worries us all....unless they're using a translator each time they talk....but that'd be a nuisance won't it?

For the first shooting the husband went to Korea and they did not use a translator but if the show is pick up for a regular season maybe they will have to think of something. Like the logistics of things, who is going to where? Who is going to learn a new language? And things like this.