Diadem Forums

[12.01.27] Hyomin to join the Chinese version of "We Got Married" with Fu Xinbo

nathaniel

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me for being off topic. I like Hyomin being in the Chinese WGM but what is this with chinese copying Korean shows these days? I understand remake but do they have to copy it to 100% like they did with the original running man episode 1? Back into topic: I always wonder if we would ever see them with the campus couple and how would eunjung react to hyomin's husband?

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive me for being off topic. I like Hyomin being in the Chinese WGM but what is this with chinese copying Korean shows these days? I understand remake but do they have to copy it to 100% like they did with the original running man episode 1? Back into topic: I always wonder if we would ever see them with the campus couple and how would eunjung react to hyomin's husband?

Probably because MBC thinks the original WGM ratings aren't high enough to their expectations. With all the labour strikes around, a lot of stuff has been delayed too.

But frankly, I don't think Hyomin was that interested to begin with - especially when focusing on the upcoming albums are a larger priority and working on two albums requires a huge amount of effort and time. Add with the fact that all of T-ara is overworked, appearing in a variety show would only add in more stress - both mentally and physically.

By the way, if you thought the Chinese copying Korean shows was something, think again - the Chinese have a major

reputation for copying all sorts of things. Hell, they even made their own copies of Russian military equipment. Not to mention

they copy all sorts of fashion and accessories. It's endless.

• 1 month later...