Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] If T-ara had "The Big Four" instead of "The Big Three", who would you choose to be the 4th one

golddoll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soyeon of course...not because im biased, but because..well shes so under-rated. Shes cute, has an awesome voice and is really good in speaking, but still sort of under-rated... =[

LOL,she's my NO.1 bias (Hyomin's NO.2) too but I still chose her.

She's the main vocalist but I don't think she get enough attention like the Big 3.

Yes,she might be not as pretty as three of them (although I personally think she's the prettiest after Hyomin :wub: ) but hey,at least gives her some credit.

Now,she's the leader,I hope she can get enough spotlight and not being an underdog.

CCM chose her as main vocalist,the spokeperson (and now the leader) for an obvious reason.

^ Well it's not really anything official, but of course as the most promoted and popular ones, big 3 would just be a term that comes to mind.

If it were Big 4, then yeah I say Soyeon as well. Aside from her vocals, she's also quite good in variety shows.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even know our girls were grouped like that, lol. "The Big 3", ok, I'll keep that in mind.

I concur with most to say Soyeon, but just because everyone's choosing her I would like to nominate another peron.

My next choice would be Hwayoung.

I know she's new and young, but when I saw her variety debut (?) in Dream Girls, I thought she had serious comedic skills. I remember that episode was like the interviewer asked her to name any two politicians and she stuck up her thumb and she was alluding to Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator and his "I'll be back" move.

HILARIOUS!

Seriously, give the girl a serious chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Soyeon is amazing and I love her as leader of T-ara. I want her to stay permanant leader. Eunjung was also a good leader and she has the skills to lead T-ara, but her solo schedules are so much that Soyeon has more time to focus on T-ara so I wish they made her permanant leader.