Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] If T-ara had "The Big Four" instead of "The Big Three", who would you choose to be the 4th one

golddoll

• 2 months later...

If I have to choose it would be Soyeon most definitely! Her vocals are superb!

Its cool to know that Hyomin unni is in the big three but I don't really get why people have to group them like that? Aren't they in the same and one group which is T-ARA? The big three four may sound cool, but the other members are being left out. I get that the big three four are quite popular and are like the pillars of T-ara. But pillars are there to support something, and I think Boram unni, Qri unni and Hwayoung are the foundation (walls) of T-ara. They all make up the one thing which is T-ara! And thats all that matters.

Okay I'm getting out of topic here, I've said my part though. T-ara fighting!

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say Soyeon for her vocals, or Hwayoung for her rap. But in all honesty, I really don't like the idea of labeling them as the "Big 3" or the "Big 4". All it does is serve as a reminder to Qri and Boram that they're not very popular in contrast to the other members. As true as it may be, I still don't like it. It could also spark some competition or jealousy from the two girls towards the other members, as well as make them feel left out.