Diadem Forums

[12.01.28] Rumour - Official Fan Name of T-ara - Queens?

s-park

[12.01.28] Rumour - Official Fan Name of T-ara - Queens?

During the victory speech on the 27th of January for Music Bank, Soyeon thanked "Queens" for their win, along with others, which could be seen here:

at the 0:36 mark.

Then came a tweet from Soyeon after their Music Bank 2nd win later that day, suggesting that "Queens" may finally be our new fanclub name afterall!

[TRANS]

@sohotmelody

: Hyominnie's Kancho snack nyam nyam. Tada finally a twitter comeback. Touched by today's second win at Mubank too. Now there's really a name, our Queens. I'm going to sleep~*

http://t.co/epLZT1pW

However, as there is no official statement given by CCM yet, I will have to post this as a rumour, unless the tweet by Soyeon is good enough to label Queens as our official fan name.

cr: diademtweets /

hxg128@yt

Since even Soyeon addressed us as Queens, I will say our endless calls for an official fanclub and name has been answered! However I dont know what you guys think about the name, because will guys be labeled," Queens" too? Lol that would be a little weird.. maybe, "Kings"? Kings and Queens! I like that :D

I say we not look so much into it right now. It's definitely a hint but even they know they have a lot fan boys, so they wouldn't just choose 'Queens' for them. Maybe we might get Queens and Kings, but in the end I'm still gonna wait for a press release from CCM first.

I had taken such a liking to Citrine though...

hahas I Totally like That!, Kings For the Fanguys and Queens for The FanGirls. Wow i can totally see the royalty towards T-ara. But still its just a rumor. Maybe its true and Maybe its not, we just have to wait for more news coming out from the CEO of CCM. Well We all should wait, Maybe stick to Diadem, or Citrine or maybe the Rumored Fan Club Queens. So We just have to let time pass by for now.

Yeap, looks like i didnt hear wrong. She did thank QUEENS... KINGS and QUEENS? awesome!! but arent T-ara suppose to be our Queens instead of fans being theirs? o___o It's like a table-turned-over... Official statement, please be released A.S.A.P!!!!

Really hoping T-ara would go with a more generic/unisex fanclub name, not like some other groups who are not very flexible with their names like Beauty and Primadona.

We have lots of fanguys too here, and CCM & T-ara should be aware that they are a rising top girl group and should be as inclusive as possible.

Something like Diadem or Citrine would be good and more fitting.

And I agree, T-ara themselves are the Queens.

They should ask for some suggestions first before a official fan name should be aanounce. Queens is not accurate coz they have also male, kids, adult, guy, lesbians fans. If not in unisex name at least in general. Thier should be a connection between t ara +fans. A good example is soshified so nyu shi de+die hard fans see...........