Diadem Forums

[12.01.28] Quick News - T-ara x Davichi will perform "We Were In Love" on Inkigayo

nathaniel

That's so awesome when this song managed to get top 10 and this song is also managed to get into top 3 in One FM(Malaysia's Chinese Radio) And Cry Cry second and Lovey Dovey first xD

wow! seriously? i never know that Malaysian Radio has kpop charts.

i barely listen to the radio and i'm not chinese so i don't listen to Chinese radio at all..hehe..but i guess i'm going to listen to One FM after this or i'll check the charts...

any Malay radio that has kpop charts?

btw, it is great to know this..i mean, 3 of their songs manage to get top 3?wow!

well, T-ara is gaining attention in Malaysia..even my friends prefer T-ara rather than SNSD or WG... =)

i believe if they promote this song together with Lovey Dovey, that M boy group don't even have chance to win..lol (i'm not hating..just saying because WWIL is a super awesome song after TTL)

hey, why don't WWIL win on Inki after T-ara get triple crown...

it's a waste if this song didn't manage to win anything..hope it'll be the most downloaded song for this year...haha

btw, WWIL manage to be in Take 7 for how many times already? can someone tell me

wow! seriously? i never know that Malaysian Radio has kpop charts.

i barely listen to the radio and i'm not chinese so i don't listen to Chinese radio at all..hehe..but i guess i'm going to listen to One FM after this or i'll check the charts...

any Malay radio that has kpop charts?

btw, it is great to know this..i mean, 3 of their songs manage to get top 3?wow!

well, T-ara is gaining attention in Malaysia..even my friends prefer T-ara rather than SNSD or WG... =)

For Malay radio.. for now.. no . They haven't and never play T-ara songs unless we request at Era FM Online. Well.. I'm not Chinese actually. But I know One FM got Korean songs,so there's one day,they played these 3 songs and said that those 3 songs are the top 3. :)

For Malay radio.. for now.. no . They haven't and never play T-ara songs unless we request at Era FM Online. Well.. I'm not Chinese actually. But I know One FM got Korean songs,so there's one day,they played these 3 songs and said that those 3 songs are the top 3. :)

thnx for the info...

hmm..malay radio only play SNSD/Suju/2PM/WG songs (as far as i know)...