Diadem Forums

[12.01.27] Chinese "We Got Married" wife Hyomin, "I no longer will be jealous of Eunjung"

nathaniel

[12.01.27] Chinese "We Got Married" wife Hyomin, "I no longer will be jealous of Eunjung"

2012012810265054379_1.jpg

Hyomin revealed her thoughts on being in the Chinese version of "We Got Married".

On the 27th, Hyomin and T-ara appeared on KBS 2TV's "Music Bank". On this day, T-ara won the #1 award for the 2nd consecutive week for "Lovey-Dovey".

Prior to their performance, Hyomin met with Star News in the waiting room for an interview on her thoughts of being in the Chinese version of "We Got Married" and how shooting has gone so far.

Hyomin said, "For the Chinese 'We Got Married', I'll be with a Chinese idol who is two years older than me. Together, we had fun shooting while using a translator."

Hyomin continued, "The filming experience was really exciting and something I had never done before. In our group, Eunjung unnie is in 'We Got Married' and whenever she went to do filming, I always was envious of her. But now that I'm able to do filming also, I'm not jealous anymore."

"I hope that by being in the Chinese version of 'We Got Married', I can attract China's attention."

Meanwhile, Hyomin will be married to Fu Xinbo, a member of a popular Chinese idol group, Bobo. Super Junior's Kyuhyun will also be in the Chinese version.

The Chinese version of "We Got Married" will air in China via SMG on February 13th and 14th as a Valentine's Day special.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120128n03843

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I guess that answered my question of how the language difference will come into play. It must be still a bit to do everything through a translator. I'm sure Hyomin has to use her hands a lot more to communicate hahah.

I am still interested in seeing this though. GO HYOMIN!