nathaniel

[12.01.27] Chinese "We Got Married" wife Hyomin, "I no longer will be jealous of Eunjung"

Major jeluz of the guy right now. T_T I can almost hear all the fanboy's heart shattering. I still wish hyominnie all the best nontheless! T-ara fighting!!

Ah sou they use a translator? In the other news said that they use none but it did not have any source XD

Ok, i think it will be awkward with the translator XD Maybe it was CHayeon? I understand the other T-ara members in the pictures but Chayeon? I don't see her relation with any of them...and since she is a veteran i think she knows mandarin because prior to japanese market the korean artists always tagged the chinese.

Well, its going to be fun to watch. She says something looking at him and them both look at the translator and vice-versa hahahaha

hope this CAN PROMOTE T-ARA IN CHINA AND WORLDWIDE......flash mob in Beijing Shanghai and Nanjing dancing roly poly lovey dovey, why are you being like this... i think chinese version of LIKE THE FIRST TIME'll be superb..and same goes to i'm really hurt :9

it would be awkward, hyomin will travel back and forth between china on korea with her busy schedules and all, and the places will be around china. all and all cant wait for this

I don't like that Chinese idol she's getting paired up with, he seems kinda bold? Dunno but he has the same expression everywhere 0.0 oh well, maybe I'll change my mind later, who knows....

It's just that I'm sure I won't ship or love this couple as much as I love and ship Woojung :P sorry Hyomin, your husband doesn't seem that great xD