Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[12.01.27] Chinese "We Got Married" wife Hyomin, "I no longer will be jealous of Eunjung"

i was wondering how they were going to communicate and apparently there's a going to be a translator with them the whole time... kinda reminds me of the friends episode with monica and phoebe lol

Ah, now there are 2 T-Ara brides :lol: *wedding chimes*

The guy is not exactly bad-looking, though...

No wonder WGM is so popular, there might be another version somewhere else in the globe soon XD

shooting while using a translator??? language is a barrier.. @,@

that's must be fun, a new experiance have a 'partner' but use a translator for chatting each other, hehehehe :D

To be honest, I was slightly taken aback when they announced this mainly because I never knew any of the members could speak Chinese :S So it didn't make sense to me that Hyomin was cast for the Chinese version of WGM instead. This should be interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing it! They look like a cute couple~

how luck the guy who married HyoMin..

but waiting the show...

can't wait how two of them interaction each other and what language tha hyo min use hehehehehe

Good Luck For the Show...

It was really interesting watching these two communicate with each other.!!

And her husband was really sweet.

He came to Korea to see her!! :)

I hope these two will one day get to see each other again.

They are a really cute couple!!

hyominnie, i'm pretty sure you are already quite popular in China like in any part of this world! But of course it's not bad to ask a bit more popularity, you certainly deserve it :D

and now that you're in that variety show, there is no need to have more jelousy of course. it's going to be a huge success, i can tell!

I'm glad Hyomin's no longer jealous! There's no need anymore. ^_^

Are they going to continue filming the Chinese version of 'We Got Married'? I didn't watch it but I heard things went well. :)

She looks happy in the GIFs I've seen too.