Diadem Forums

[12.01.28] T-ara's Soyeon reveals her dissatisfaction, "Since debut, there's been no vacation"

nathaniel

[12.01.28] T-ara's Soyeon reveals her dissatisfaction, "Since debut, there's been no vacation"

20120128_1327733862_33298500_1.jpg

T-ara's Soyeon (25) has made a public complain to her agency's president.

On the January 27th episode of jTBC's "Idol Premiere", Soyeon shocked viewers with her commentary. When asked if they had anything to say to their president, Soyeon, Hyomin and Boram stood together in front of the camera and sad sternly, "Since our debut, we have not been given one vacation, and in the past year we have had not one day of rest."

MC Kim Gura asked Soyeon, "There are some members who aren't as active each day though?" in which Soyeon replied back, "All of our members have schedules every day. Even if we're not together, each member has a daily schedule with no breaks in between."

Nowadays, T-ara are a part of the Hallyu wave, and as a girl group, they have fans all across Asia. As well as activities in Korea, they also have activities in Japan and other Asian countries. T-ara is always busy and have been labeled as having a "deadly schedule."

Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=news&page=1&sn1=&divpage=2&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=9808

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm seriously worried about the girls; lately their unhappiness is becoming even more apparent because of their 'deadly schedule'. They work so hard with little rest, their health becomes in danger a bit, and they still don't get the recognition they deserve. I sincerely hope the company listen to them and let them have their well deserved rest.

ccm, please let t-ara get some rest..t-ara really work hard..i feel sorry towards them..i wish i could do something for them..it will be great if they can have vacation n holidays..t-ara, please stay strong, happy n healthy together..t-ara is not machine..poor my t-ara..its must be really heartbreaking..they all have their own family..i mean, they really need holidays..i love t-ara.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

This is something that I really don't understand about CCM. Pretty much they are investing on people (T-ara) and they are not really taking care of them, which is absurd since that's their form of income. They should be able to have some rest and just enjoy themselves without being pressured by schedules.

CCM must give the girls a break! Not having anytime for vacationing in the past (nearly) 3 years is ridiculous! South Korean entertainment companies (in general, though I'm picking on CCM here) should stop treating their groups like money-raking machines, and realize that they're human too. They need time to rest, regroup, visit and spend time with their own families like normal people.

These girls deserve rest - and we've been hearing a number of complaints coming from them lately for the past few months. Which, by the way, is heartbreaking to see that they have to make public announcements in order to feel heard by their company.

Even if they were to stop promoting for the next few months altogether, their fans wouldn't love them any less, and their next comeback could probably actually be seen as a highly anticipated comeback (as opposed to promoting one song after another).

Watched this episode and saw they were saying something to their president,. So this is what they were saying...

I feel for them. I am quite mad that they are not being taken good care of their management. We saw the message before from Eunjung and Jiyeon, now it's the past 2 leaders Hyomin and Boram, and current leader Soyeon's turn on saying something to KKS. The past months even though they have been releasing 3 back to back to back hit songs, the girls were all tired and sad and sick. They were plane in and plane out going back and forth Korea & Japan. They were melancholic thru their twitter, they were performing and doing activites with just 2 hours of sleep, they were gracing music shows even if they are sick. Seems like the only way they could get their rest is if they would have serious injury like Eunjung, and even then, they said they will monitor her and if she's up for it next week she'll be back to work with Queen Insoo! That's freaking insane! She needed 6 weeks to recover!

They need their well deserved rest! I'm sure the fans will still be here waiting for them even if they take longer vacation. 10-day vacation is not enough!

I want a healthy and happy T-ara this 2012! Fighting!

Soyeon's words spoke probably not just only for T-ara but many kpop groups as well. I've always wondered how they could keep up with their health with such an intense schedule. Even I thought being in my high school band gave me a tough schedule so I've wanted to know how T-ara and other kpop groups felt. =[

The world can move on even if we don't see T-ara for a day because of a vacation!

T-ara fighting!

The company president should really give them at least a day week total worth of vacation per month year <_<

Shessh, i'm surprise that they all haven't landed in the hospital at the same time for being overworked

and that 10 day vacation.. i wonder if you can really call it a vacation! They better not have any schedule during that 10 day, although it would be tough not seeing them on a show or something, it'll be worth it for them to just rest, chill and relax

C'mon guys! It's not all about the money! True, CCM overworks them, but it's not just to make money, it's to make T-ara BIGGGG! That's the price to pay if you want to be at the top. I think the girls are more than aware of it.

I rather see our girls exhausted but pawing charts, music shows, releasing great music, than see them act like "lazy-arse-4Minute".