Diadem Forums

[12.01.28] T-ara's Soyeon reveals her dissatisfaction, "Since debut, there's been no vacation"

nathaniel

They deserved holidays too. After all, the girls are not excatly robots, programmed to not succumb to fatigue. Hopefully, their CEO awards them a deserved holidays, even if it is a short one. A holiday is still a holiday, no matter how short.

It's so disheartening when these girls have to publicly speak out about their disatisfaction. It truly brings a tear to my eye how they have to fight through every day and get 0 breaks.

Yes I feel sad for them too....So long and they didnt get a break yet....

Can we write a petition to CCM to give them their 10days break in advance? They've won Triple Crown in Inki today, M!COuntdown too and Double Crown in Music Bank which never been acheived before (xcept in Bo Peep Bo Peep era) It's time for them to rest awhile before continuing on....x.x THEY DESERVE REST more than anyone else!!!!

the new leader of T-ARA have spoken..it means.. they really need a vacation..please give them a vacation.. and a day-off once a week to rest and have fun.. they were doing all what you want them to do.. they deserve a reward for that.. hope the president and the other head of ccm would do something regarding this issue!..... T-ARA FIGHTING!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

DON'T WORRY GIRLS! WE KNOW YOU CAN HANG IN THERE! I'm sure since you've had so much success with Roly Poly, Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey (Lol their all like 2 similar words as the title XD) that you will get a big rest or vacation so that it takes time for your awesomeness of the hits you've released to sink in :P Just like most other bands when they have a huge hit they usually get a break before their next comeback. But hopefully your promotions in Japan will slow down. :) T ARA FIGHTING!!!

the terms "deadly schedule" really hit me. Poor T-ARA..well,even if they didn't get a vacation they should get enough sleep.. And it's really crazy at times how people always expect them to be bright and cheerful when they are tired.. I hope they will get their deserved vacation! :)

I do hope they get some well deserved break soon. But their schedule for the coming months seemed packed as well ): And I pray hard that the 10days vacation CCM promised will be true. I would rather not have the girls attend varieties, shoot dramas, do performances, grace events, host their own shows in order to let them have more sleep and more time of their own with families and friends. And I believe the girls will update their twitter more often on their daily lives to keep in touch with fans all over the world~ Fans will then not get withdrawal symptoms from missing "watching" them too much ((:

That is disgusting. Just because we idolize them doesn't mean we have to see them every second of every day. It doesn't mean they have to be working every single damned moment... What were they thinking, this literally violates all plausible human rights. I'm so proud of Soyeon just cause she told that asshole of a president that they needed a break, and I'm sure all of us will agree that it's a well-deserved one.