Diadem Forums

[12.01.28] T-ara's Soyeon reveals her dissatisfaction, "Since debut, there's been no vacation"

nathaniel

that's a reason why soyeon is a good leader! she makes sure her voice is heard! i'm sure ccm will give them a break as promised soon. i believe soyeon's persuasion skills are good, considering how she finally convince the chairman to give them an official fanclub soon after she became the leader, and now this. she must be giving him a headache with all the non-stop demands (for their own good of course!)

I seriously agree with soyeon.

As far as i have experience, i noe this things.

more work = less sleep

less sleep = more tired

more tired = not attentive and weaken immune system

not attentive = more injury-prone

weaken immune system = get sick more easily

as we have witness with the girls, all of this still stands.

Give the girls a break, PLS CCM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woa! Some days ago I read that they sleep 2 hours max. When full days, half a hour or no sleep at all! This mean that they are going through this deadly schedule all year long? This idol world sure is harsh...

To be fair, they frequently appearance was what made me more aware of them. While other groups stopped they activities on music programs, they just keep coming back again and again! By the way, what is the 'normal' gap between new singles/albuns? The time between Cry Cry and Lovey-Dovey seemed really short.

god.. this is what I hate bout Korea Music Industry Management.. they didnt care bout the happiness and welfare of their artist/idols.. the only thing that matters for them are, how to raise their income money :wacko:

T-ara management need to give the girls their vacation.. at least give the girls some free time to take a rest.. T-ara had been so busy :unsure: