Diadem Forums

[12.01.29] Video HD - T-ara Lovey Dovey + We Were In Love + Special Appearances@ Inkigayo + WIN!

s-park

I'd just heard about the news...

Really... I'm angry.... :angry:

I really want to kill the person who Uploaded the Picture... :angry:

I dont know How can the uploader Find it out...

Honestly, I dont see anything from the Video...

as a girl... I know how she feels rite now... :(

as a girl... I'm really feel bad for her... :(

Hope CCM will clear it as soon as possible.....

For Hwayoung!!!! Please Dont be down for it...

Everything Gonna be alright..

We'll always support U...

Diadems, Citrine, Kings and Queens will always be Ur side...!!!

Hwayoung!!! FIGHTING!!!!!

Anyone heard about the lovey dovey incident yet? Now there're inconsiderate ppl on youtube commenting without tact I have no mood to watch the other performances

Heard it .. read some people's convo about it but I just watched the vid and saw nothing..

I feel bad for Hwayoung... this piece of malicious news is upsetting with all other people helping it to spread.. I guess all those people just doesn't know the meaning of RESPECT!

Hwayoung fighting! T-ara fighting!

It's not obvious at all what happened. :) Just celebrate the fact that the ladies won their first triple crown in years! They had two wonderful performances, one dancing, and the other singing. I'm so glad for them! And I hope CCM takes this to mean that T-ara can afford to have breaks, because we, their fans, won't forget them anytime soon ^_~. It'll just be time for us to revisit old videos of their awesome performances.

Aw, the performance video you linked to is private and I can't watch it. =\

Edit: Well, now I realize why. Because of timezones I wake up at this time and come straight here for performances, so I didn't know about Hwayoung's wardrobe malfunction. I hope she isn't too upset by this or people's reactions and that is doesn't negatively effect her future. <3 <3 <3 <3 you Hwababy.

congratulations to the girls! and as for the hwayoung incident, just don't mention it and it will die down soon before we know it. that's the least we can do to help her =) hope she's doing fine now. i believe ccm will take care of this matter as always. perhaps, it's timely to give the girls a break too? haha

I'm so glad for T-ara's first Triple Crown! The girls have earned it at last! YAY!

I love how versatile this group is, from performing LD to scaling the tone down to sing WWIL. The girls are amazing <3

As for Hwayoung, I really hope the girl's feeling okay :( But it wasn't noticeable, lest you were looking for it. CCM better have the images taken down if they're still up, on that note.