Diadem Forums

[12.01.29] Video HD - T-ara Lovey Dovey + We Were In Love + Special Appearances@ Inkigayo + WIN!

s-park

I'm sooo happy for this moment unfortunately as we all know it was just an incident i think we should just ignore it let's just forget about this and concerning the videos just let it go there will be more people that will upload them. But I really hope Hwayoung is all right

congratzzzzz t-ara for the triple crown !!!! all of your hardwork are paid now :)

but i can't see the LD performances, it's already been removed :(

but i have heard about hwayoung scandal, poor her :( she still young and that accident really shocking

despite i'm very dissapointed of their stylist because of the malfunctions, i don't know why hwayoung wasn't wearing a bra, so....... i can't blame the stylist as a whole too, i have mixed feelings :mellow: but i hope she will be fine soon and can forget this accident :(

Congratulations to T-ARA!! Now they get the triple crown,they have to do the volunteer thing right..hope they didn't exhaust themselves.. :(

Ah,so this is the performance video where the HwaYoung incident happened..I didn't think it was that obvious..too bad it must be shocking for her..hope she's holding up well, I really liked her and her passionate rapping style (as seen in the stage with DaVichi) haha

Wardrobe malfunction happens all the time, with all kind of artists.

Hwaiting, Hwa Young! Don't care about the media that attacks you. It's just the media exagerates it all the time.

I already saw the picture and the performances. Well, you won't notice it anyway if you're not so busybody.

HWAITING HWA YOUNG!

Sorry for my bad english.