Diadem Forums

[12.01.30] Hyoyoung tweets about Hwayoung's TV accident, "Don't worry~"

nathaniel

[12.01.30] Hyoyoung tweets about Hwayoung's TV accident, "Don't worry~"

htm_2012013017538c010c011.jpg

After T-ara's Hwayoung recently was exposed on an episode of SBS "Inkigayo", Hwayoung's twin sister Hyoyoung from girl group 5dolls posted supportive words for her over Twitter.

On the 30th, Hyoyoung tweeted, "Going to class go go go go!!!" with a picture attached. Hwayoung replied to her twin sister by saying, "Hyoyoung I love you~ Today fighting too!! Later buy hot chocolate for me." Hyoyoung left her warm reply delightfully saying, "Of course~^^ Let's go to have a hot chocolate!!! Quickly come I'll hug you for sure~^^ The tight hug okay?"

Just a day after the accidental exposure, Hwayoung remained with a bright attitude for her fans over Twitter with support from her sister.

After the issue arose on the 29th, Hyoyoung first tweeted, "Please don't worry," followed by, "Fans, you guys.. Thank you.. For being careful ^^ From tomorrow, try to smile!!"

The twins were born in '93 and after Hyoyoung became 2010's Miss Chunhyung, her popularity rose enough for her and her sister to get scouted and debut shortly after. Hyoyoung made her debut with Coed School and Hwayoung debuted 7th member of T-ara shortly after in late 2010.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120130n20877

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem