Sign in to follow this  
dianapetrina

[12.01.31] T-ara Triple Crown... Will attend volunteer event

this is the reason why i truly in love with t-ara..wah..t-ara using their own money..always mesmerized by t-ara's action towards fan..kind heart..t-ara, i'm gonna love you more n more n forever..you guys are amazing..they keep their promise..doing public service..there is no others can do like them.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

T-ara are so sweet doing something like this. They're probably so busy but still take the time to do this and they even took the subway. Fans must have been excited seeing them.

so happy to hear that, although they have full schedules, they keep their promise and do their charity as soon as they accepted the triple crown :D

really hope they could win TRIPLE CROWN IN MUSIC BANK TOO :lol: :lol:

LOVE T-ARA :wub:

Aaaa and now I love them more and more..with the busy schedule, with all of tiring activities, they are still doing this. I wanna be like them, hard worker and kind hearted..you are my inspiration..T-ara fighting!!! 티아라 사랑해요

Aaaa and now I love them more and more..with the busy schedule, with all of tiring activities, they are still doing this. I wanna be like them, hard worker and kind hearted..you are my inspiration..T-ara fighting!!! 티아라 사랑해요

This shows that no matter how jam-packed their schedules might be, they still make some time to fulfill their promise and even donating money in their effort to help the elderly.

yeah!!!t-ara keep their promise to their fans,and we are continue to supporting them forever!!!this should be a lesson to everyone,"We shouldnt forgot who help us when we're success,and always bear in mind that God is the first priority"!!Hwaiting!!

Wow, i knew something like this wouldve happen, as in they would do something.

what kind haerted ladies. but why? they need a break, like cmon. arent they really busy with thier lovey dovey? they need a break n rest

I actually saw this news on allkpop first...the picture that they used for the news really touched me.. Eunjung with her injured legs and they looking quite exhausted but still doing their best to help the needy.. Best girls I've ever seen!! :)

Yes! they will attend volunteer event! There, they went to help out a event already!

I bet T-ARA will attened volunteer event even thought they didnt win triple crown!

T-ARA HWAITING! ~

First of all, congratulations to T-ara on their Triple Crown win! ^^ Very proud of them and their hard work. Secondly, I love that they decided to volunteer some time from their busy schedule to the public. I'm looking forward to seeing some more activities like this from them~