Diadem Forums

[12.02.02] Hwayoung-Hyoyoung to star in "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video together

nathaniel

[12.02.02] Hwayoung-Hyoyoung to star in "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video together

2012020210113148311_2.jpg

T-ara's Hwayoung and Coed's Hyoyoung will be the focus of the new "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video.

According to their agency Core Contents Media, on the 2nd they reported that Hwayoung and Hyoyoung will star in the "Lovey-Dovey Plus" (by Coed's male members) music video.

The twins are known as the leading twins of the music industry and they'll showcase a brilliant shuffle dance through the music video.

Their agency continued, "Recently Hyoyoung cut her hair short like Hwayoung, so it's more difficult to tell them apart. Fans can expect an impressive joint performance from the twins."

"Lovey-Dovey Plus" is a new arrangement of T-ara's hit. Coed's male members were involved in creating the song and recorded their singing and rapping for it. The agency said that the new version will be unlike the original; it will have a stronger and more powerful beat as well as rapping.

Meanwhile, "Lovey-Dovey Plus" will be revealed through online music sites on the 9th.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120202n09177

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I can't wait to see what they'll do with this. Perhaps the T-ara members will only cameo? That would be nice since I'm getting more and more worried for the amount of the work they're doing. I wonder if these other versions with be remixed - that'd be so cool if they did do that!