Diadem Forums

[12.02.02] Video - T-ara Lovey Dovey @ Music On Top! + WIN!

s-park

T-ara back to before debut, just 5 member. Lol, just kidding. I really missed t-ara with our 7 queen not like this. Performs with 5 member and received award with 3 member. :(

I feel empty and not fun anymore when see the stage, especially when encore performs. :(

Anyway still wanna say Congrats for our Queen T-ara... ;) and please mention ur fans not just Queens, please make it Queens and Kings. ;)

great to see hwayoung giving her 100% to the show, and that she appeared to be fine so that's just good!

and even though its only left with qri, hwayoung and boram at the awarding ceremony, i feel that its not all that bad considering they can get the spotlight for themselves. however i do wonder where did hyomin and soyeon go... left early for roly poly musical possibly?

Hehe so they performed with 5 members, but in the winning pics only Hwa, Q, n Bo show up. So n Hyo rushed somewhere?

And yes, PLEASE do our best to make the fanclub NOT just QUEENs. I DON'T WANT TO BE A QUEEN T_T

EDIT:

So happy that Qri got more lines/exposure ^_^ yet at the same time still sad that knowing Jiyeon and Eunjung were absent, Boram didn't get a comparable extra lines as Qri did. Only additional she got was Jiyeon's "Jinagagaetchi".

Hyomin still sang the first chorus of Eunjung's lines.

I mean, not my fav member but Boram is there as an equal member, no?

>.< The schedules T-ara have are just brutal! On the one hand, I really like seeing Qri and Boram get more screen time. Actually, although Boram asks to have less lines since it's hard for her to sing and dance at the same time, I can still clearly hear her voice - it's a bit lower pitched so it's actually easier to hear and on the other hand I hope they're given time to rest and recover. Eunjung needs to rest her knee and Jiyeon needs time to just sleep in between going on variety shows and acting in Dream High 2 (by the way, just from the clips - she's already showing herself, again, to be an amazing actress).