Diadem Forums

[12.02.02] Quick News - T-ara's Jiyeon, Confession of the tears "Malicious comments are tiring"

shihan

[12.02.02] Quick News - T-ara's Jiyeon, Confession of the tears "Malicious comments are tiring"

ek0mxj.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon teared after getting hurt by malicious comments.

On the 2nd February night which aired MBC "Joo Byung Jin's Talk Concert" which features Korean top stars, Super Junior's Shindong, Kara's Kang Jiyoung, T-ara's Jiyeon, Rainbow's Kim JaeKyung and ZE:A's Siwan.

On this day, they talked about the hardships being as an Idol and when the topic on "Online malicious comments" came out, Jiyeon shown her broken heart

Jiyeon said, "Feeling very very tired because of all these malicious comments. At such young age.." which opened up a conversation, but she ended up crying until she can't even speak a word.

After calming down her emotions, Jiyeon stated that, "In actual fact I am still avoiding, by not going online. But from today onwards I am not going to avoid anymore, I feel like facing it directly. Slightly taking out some of my courage one by one," letting out a smile on her face.

Chinese translation by: Zhu-er

Source: mydaily

Translation by: shihan @ Diadem

Damn I really wanna watch this show. Jiyeon seems to be opening up about something's that has bothering her this whole while.. Which is kinda scary. Imagine not knowing that your leader changed.. and overworking at such a young young age, she ought to blow up someday. ): STAY STRONG JIYEON. You'll always be that talented and beautiful idol that I respect. Truly. She's gonna come down in idol history because she deserves to be recognised. And at a young age she's this talented, imagine how she will upgrade to a new level in the future. I will forever be her fan.

JIYEON, FIGHTING

tumblr_lyrto0s7mS1r5snxjo1_500.jpg

found this at t-ara confessions.. I think its real too.

Jiyeon! Don't cry, I've face those kind of things before and I had no choice but to Face it when those comments kept coming towards me. It also hurt my feelings but now I've face it and everything changed. Jiyeon Don't cry alright, Sometimes we teenagers have to face those kind of comments. So Don't worry We Diadems will support you and Help you in any way we can to support you. Jiyeon Fighting!

jiyeon, please stay strong..your members always around you to support..n we always support t-ara although i can't be there..huhu..i can't even imagine how she feel..its really tiring..n she is young with big responsiblity..those bad comments are suck, nonsense..jiyeon, you are always the best..you are not alone..queen n king with you..diadem with you..please ignore those comments n always think positive.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Probably, this is the reason why Jiyeon doesn't update her twitter in the past months... At the young age Jiyeon faces many trials as an idol. I know, she knows what are the disadvantages of being an idol, but still, she doesn't deserve to be hated and unwanted.

seriously ,i don't see any reason to dislike or hate her. She is the most dilegent 18 year old idol i have even known. She may be lack in some skills, but she is willing and ready to learn and improve it.

Jiyeona...fighting!!!just ignore your detractors and focus on your dreams. We are all here to support you *sobs*

Ignore the malicious comment and do the things you dream of jiyeon!

You got support from your members, us diadems and the world!!

Be strong jiyeon!! I'll always support you!

How I wish I could be by your side comforting you and making you feel better!

Jiyeon Hwaiting!!

I guess she dosen't want to

online her twitter maybe because of all those

hate comment's.

But please stay strong because Jiyeon you're one

amazing talented person.Don't give up because of some

anti's comments.You know we fans will always stay by your side to support

and love you as always.

We love you <3

If anyone wants to see it, it's here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xoaqly_120202-jiyeon-shown-her-broken-heart-mbc-joo-byung-jin-s-talk-concert_music#rel-page-1

But it makes me angry and sad to watch this. Why would anyone bash on Jiyeon without knowing how hard she works for her fans? No one should be forced to do what she does as an idol, but she does it anyways for us and herself.

Jiyeon is such an amazing person