Diadem Forums

[12.02.03] T-ara to spend a month promoting in Japan starting on the 16th

nathaniel

[12.02.03] T-ara to spend a month promoting in Japan starting on the 16th

201202031102775582_1.jpg

T-ara will reveal their Japanese "Roly-Poly" on the 29th.

T-ara's has been consecutively promoting "Roly-Poly", "Cry Cry", "We Were In Love", "Lovey-Dovey" and recording for variety, drama, and entertainment programs over the past six months. On the 16th, T-ara will finish their promotions of "Lovey-Dovey" and depart to Japan to dedicate one whole month to activities in Japan.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said, "Japanese fans have already shown a lot of interest to 'Roly-Poly' even before the release. Japanese music officials have predicted that the single album will sell over 300,000 copies."

T-ara commented, "With our domestic activities of 'Roly-Poly', we received high results on music sites and music programs. We recently were very, very happy to win the Triple Crown and that was a good start of the year. We'll do everything possible to achieve good results for our performances in Japan."

T-ara broke a record in Japan on the Oricon charts when they debuted by selling the most copies of a Korean girl group debut single with "Bo Peep Bo Peep".

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120203n09192

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Wow They have been Promoting a lot ever since last year. They should take a rest by now, but since they have only Lovey dovey promotion done in Korea, they might as well continue their Promotions in japan right? I Want more of them on both side. But I will feel sad for them that they will not have a lot of rest during those promotions. Anyways T-ara Hwaiting, I will still support you girls even the Diadems will too.

like seriously.. what happen to that 10 day vacation? I thought that was after the Lovey Dovey promotions, but now they're doing Japanese promotions?

CCM you should keep your promise :(

Promoting in Japan IS HOLIDAYS

The girls will only be busy the first days with interviews and event, then they will only have to do an interview here and there, which doesn't ask a lot of efforts, they just need to memorize the sentences JRock wants them to say. If one week of sales in Japan can equal 1 month of Korean sales, 1 month of promotion on Japan equals 1 week of Korean promotion.