Diadem Forums

[12.02.03] T-ara to spend a month promoting in Japan starting on the 16th

nathaniel

their agency should give them some rest, seriously they need it.

Even though they so popular right now, their body is their source of income so please take good care of it.

T-ara hwaiting! Please enjoy you're upcoming promotions and please do stay healthy always. ^_^

Loving Queens., :)

emm..i really hope their promotion in japan will success awesomely..they really work hard..i also hope that they can get holidays after this promotion but you know ccm..maybe after japanese promotion they will struggle for concert at usa..huhu..please. . . . .stay healthy , strong n happy together..t-ara is the best..t-ara hwaiting..hope t-ara could win more fans' heart through all aover the world..lets keep t-ara in heart forever.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

hey as much as i would love more performances, i belive they do need their serious rest asap..hopefully after their jap promos ccm would let them have lik, a frikin long break for all those hard work they put in the past few months... t-ara hwaiting always <3

i was really glad when t-ara started to promote over seas. i think they started promoting in japan a little late compared to some other girl groups. but now they are very popular in japan and i think they can be just as popular worldwide as SNSD, CCM just needs to market them more. their sound is more consistent and has a club friendly feel that would do well here in america. i know they lack an "english speaker" like snsd, but i dont think that matters all too much.. i hope their concert in san fran california does well so they can come again in the future. i would love to see t-ara live here in madison square garden one day.

Firstly, I hope they get their much deserved rest, but as much as I want to whole-heatedly say that, I believe that this is a crucial time for J-promotions. If they can ride their Roly-Poly/ Lovey-Dovey popularity and influence the Japanese audience, then T-ara will have a chance to break records like KARA and SNSD.

I know it's not completely thinking of their health, but I really TRULY do hope they get at least some rest in Japan.

Hang in there, girls!