Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[12.02.03] T-ara to spend a month promoting in Japan starting on the 16th

i think that they need to rest before beginning any other activity

tired idols may not perform good ... well, T-ara are not like others x)

need some rests anyway

I hope you are not only promoting in japan, but also another country in asia, espicially indonesia.

because indoonesia become 5th biggest population in the world.

i think they probably rest more over there anyways so it should be somewhat of a relief (: .

what about wgm though? i guess its ended by then? :( i really hope not

I love both verison of Roly Poly MV, probably the first one more. Both are very cute.

After watching Episode 5 of Pretty Boys, I'm sure Roly Poly promotion will be as successful if not more.

Since T-ara has increased so much since last year with their comeback with Cry-Cry. They are becoming more recognised.

Good luck girls with the promotion and everything!! Take care of yourself and don't over work yourself <3

com'on girls! do your best in japan! spread your music and love to the whole world and show that you are the best!! :) after this you girls will be able to get your deserving long holidays! after japan, it will be time to conquer asia! :)

one entire month in japan..x.x

well, guess they can rest considering it wouldn't be as hectic in korea, their schedules probably wouldn;t be as packed with performances and radio shows..etc etc

and sure hope eunjung will get the rest she needs..6weeks to full recovery..x.x

t-ara fighting! :)