Diadem Forums

[12.02.04] Video - T-ara @ MBC weelky idol

tungtjn

Thanks for sharing the vid! This was loads of fun as expected. They really are funny whenever they are guesting on shows like this. Shows they have good camaraderie.

They were funny doing their dance steps, guess the MC wants to see their original position in the dance routine even without the other members there. So unbalanced during Roly Poly without Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hwayoung on the other side.

I missed the gag-dol Hyomin so I was laughing when she was doing her version of the scene in the movie "Mother". She did that too in Invincible Youth.

MC Soyeon should have a talk show of her own. Hopefully in the future. Get the other good talkers. (Maybe Taeyeon or Sooyoung.) She's really good. And she's picking again on Boram. Tom & Jerry mode! :lol:

airlack I think this was recorded after Idol Athletics & Swimming Championship, cause Hwayoung injured her foot there.

LOL They're awesome!!

I really liked the part where they were dancing their old songs, Lies, Like the First time, etc :) the MCs were like "is that right?"

Also loving the Soyeon-Boram interaction xD

You know, i really want to see Soyeon and Hyomin participate in a long running variety show together xD With Boram as well so we can see more Tom and Jerry :)