Diadem Forums

[12.02.05] Video HD - T-ara @ SBS Special

Ka*

Hi sorry for the translation into English, is with google translator ...

She said:

- min 0:13: para bailar con los chicos, para que ustedes me vean bailar (to dance with the guys, so you see me dance)

- min 1:42: Estoy muy contenta, porque me han visto bailar y bailar es lo que yo... es lo que yo mas amo y es lo que hago en toda mi vida y siempre lo voy a hacer (I'm very happy because I have been dancing and dancing is what I ... is what I love most and what I do in my life and I always do)

- min 2:28: Ustedes son artistas muy importantes que insentivan a muchos jovenes a perseguir sus sueños y eso es muy importante porque cuando ustedes cantan y bailan lo hacen lo hace de corazon y eso es lo que a mi me gusta mucho y espero algun dia practicar mucho mas, para poder subir al escenario con todos ustedes, seria un sueño para mi. (You are very important artists insentivan many young people to pursue their dreams and that is very important because when you sing and dance do you do to heart and that's what I like very much and hope that one day practice a lot more, to go on stage with you, it would be a dream for me)

- min 2:59: Muchas gracias (Thank you)

- min 3:01: Jiyeon dice: Vamos! (Come on!) (Fighting!!)

;)

The hand movement after the CRY CRY part is kinda confusing, I know all the steps but this movement in particular was a bit hard to perfect since they do it fast, you can't clearly see how they did it, so it took me time to learn it :P this lady had done it quite perfectly!!! Props to her :)

Thanks for the google translation xD I don't know her language so...either for what T-Ara said in Korean, I Would translate it but actually they only said ad-libs :P