Diadem Forums

[12.02.07] Fancam - T-ara @ Roissy CDG

Ehlana

Volunteers of the event?

Yes, I think that they are members of Korean Connection, a french association which promote korean wave in France.

Edit : +1 video.

A friend has offered chocolates to Hyomin ^^ And she said that T-ara are more beautiful in reality than in videos ♥

^Yeah, that was me. You can see in the third video that Hyomin is holding a bag. She was really sweat. She accepted my gift and thanked me. After that, Soyeon has spoken to her but i don't know what she said. She was really surprise and moved. I think the girls didn't imagine that they had fans in France.

They were all really beautiful. their skins are so perfect, i'm jealous^^. Qri and Hwayoung hair in reality are very flashy.

^Yeah, that was me. You can see in the third video that Hyomin is holding a bag. She was really sweat. She accepted my gift and thanked me. After that, Soyeon has spoken to her but i don't know what she said. She was really surprise and moved. I think the girls didn't imagine that they had fans in France.

They were all really beautiful. their skins are so perfect, i'm jealous^^. Qri and Hwayoung hair in reality are very flashy.

Do you see eunjung?how about her?^^

hi girls, I'm living in France too but too bad this time I have no chance to go to Paris, plus I'm a new fan of T-ara so I donnot abt their FC in france, could someone give me more informations abt france FC please then next time T-ara pass by I could joine with you ;) thanks

Do you see eunjung?how about her?^^

Yes, she was here. Hwayoung helped her to walk. Even in her state, she smiled and greeted the public.

Many people have said that the girl were adorable. Even in the bus they continued to greet the fans. Soyeon even touched fan's hand through the window.

But no Jiyeon sadly.

You can find a lot of fancam on youtube.

Yes, she was here. Hwayoung helped her to walk. Even in her state, she smiled and greeted the public.

Many people have said that the girl were adorable. Even in the bus they continued to greet the fans. Soyeon even touched fan's hand through the window.

But no Jiyeon sadly.

You can find a lot of fancam on youtube.

Yes,a lot of fancam out there.i just curious when ppl met them in person.especially eunjung :D And they sound great! thanks for sharing :)