Diadem Forums

[12.02.10] video- T-Ara wins Music Bank -Triple Crown

aralle2

Howaowww.... Third Triple Crown....after Music on Top now Mubank...finally they conquered Mubank too :P

Now,their community service will be doubled. T-ara Jjang! :D

Congratulation Tara for another triple crown win!!!

Totally deserve it, for all the hard work.

How come they were not there to accept the award?

Btw, how many triple crown have they won for Lovey Dovey? And from which music show as well?

They're still in Paris that's why,their perf on Mubank was pre-recorded,I presumed. :)

They had triple crown from Inkigayo,Music On Top,and now Music Bank

I wonder if the girls also watched this week's Music Bank in Paris through KBS World like alot of us did... :D They probably would be jumping up and down in celebration... since its live tv it would be like an out of body experience :P

OH YEAH...!! Did anyone noticed EunJeung's close friend,school mate and ex-T-ara member Yang Jiwon debuting as member of rookie group Spica during the show?

MCD: 2 wins.

Inkigayo: Triple Crown.

MuBank: Triple Crown.

MOT: Triple Crown.

Total domination by T-Ara :D How Proud am I? I'll love MCD forever if they let T-Ara win next week|!! I know they gave up MCD's Triple Crown to attend Music On Top, but now that they won Music on Top 3 times, they should attend MCD and win their 3rd win ;____; Please T-Ara!

daebak..another triple crown..hooray..wow..i really happy with this..t-ara is the best as always..lovey dovey daebak..i hope t-ara can win more n more in the future..t-ara gonna rule the world..hehe..be prepare, all heart gonna be steal by t-ara..i love t-ara..t-ara hwaiting..stay strong, healthy n happy together.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3