Diadem Forums

[12.02.12] T-ara's Hyomin worked all night editing SPEED's "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video

nathaniel

[12.02.12] T-ara's Hyomin worked all night editing SPEED's "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video

201202121019461002_1.jpg

T-ara member Hyomin took part in SPEED's "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video editing.

Recently on a trip to Paris, France for a concert, Hyomin and music video director Cha Euntauk spent time working overnight editing the music video for "Lovey-Dovey Plus".

Hyomin expressed an interest in music video editing, and Cha Euntaek offered to have her join in on the video editing process. Hyomin readily agreed to help edit the scenes of her junior group "SPEED".

"Lovey-Dovey Plus" is a remake of T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" by SPEED. SPEED will showcase their reinterpretation and masculine and powerful appearance in their music video.

T-ara's Hwayoung and her sister, 5dolls Hyoyoung, also appeared in the music video in a dance battle.

Hyomin said, "SPEED's 'Lovey-Dovey Plus' music video is really great and completely different from the original. Everyone is working hard on it so anticipate a lot, because it'll live up to the expectations."

Coed's male unit SPEED will release their "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video on February 13th.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Artist doesn't satisfied with one field

she already knew. Must be in Hyomin's case,

:)

And working on it over night after all her busy schedules is really daebak.

I'm really anticipating on this when I saw the Ryu Twins, now added with some of

Hyomin's ingredients of video editing.I'm really,really ,really expecting so much now. (• , ! .•)/

It is good that she is expanding her interest into different fields. It might proved to be useful and work in her favour in the fututre since she already has experience to begin with. I'm very intrigued to see what touch does Hyomin brings to the music video, hoping to see more of the members involve themselves in different areas, not just modelling, or online shopping entrepanuer.