Diadem Forums

[12.02.12] Fancam- Dream High2 shooting Jiyeon & Jinwoon

aralle2

OMG XD!!

Thanks for sharing :)

I can't wait to watch the episode where they sing a duet in >.<!!

And it sounds pretty nice in the fancam recording.. despite the bad sound quality X-that out, didn't watch the last video :D

But did they really sing live? :) If they did, what i couldn't give to turn back time, fly there and listen to them xD But it does seem like they did! *Squeals* (dang it, i wish the last video was pointing at Jiyeon instead LOL)

As I said her voice is so beautiful, I missed her voice so much, she should sing more in the future let it be OSTs or whatever, I just want her to showcase her mesmerizing vocals to the world :) I personally like her voice better than Suzy's, her voice is more unique :) I hope they let her sing an OST for DH2!!

Yea, me too! I feel like there is going to be a love square jb still likes jiyeon, jiyeon crushing on jinwoon character (from seeing pictures of Jinwoon hugging Jiyeon), jinwoon to kang sora, and sora admires jb. I really don't mind which Jiyeon goes with, but I feel like Jiyeon singing with Jinwoon and the others, she finally found her place and comfort. That's just my opinion. But it's great to see/listen to more of Jiyeon's singing in the show. Hope to see more of her singing! Thanks for uploading this/finding it!