Diadem Forums

[12.02.14] T-ara's Hyomin, "Happier seeing SPEED's MV ranked #1 than T-ara"

nathaniel

[12.02.14] T-ara's Hyomin, "Happier seeing SPEED's MV ranked #1 than T-ara"

201202141129571001_1.jpg

SPEED's "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video ranks #1 on top of GomTV's Music Video charts.

"Lovey-Dovey Plus" was released on February 13th at 1:00 KST through GomTV. T-ara's Hwayoung and 5dolls' Hyoyoung are featured in the music video showing off a masculine side to them. As of 12:00 KST on February 14th, the music video is #1 on GomTV.

T-ara's Hyomin commented, "T-ara's 'Roly-Poly' and 'Lovey-Dovey' music videos spent over 90 days on top of GomTV charts, but honestly I'm more happy to see our juniors rank high with their 'Lovey-Dovey Plus'." Hyomin participated directly in the editing of the video.

"Lovey-Dovey Plus" is a remake of "Lovey-Dovey" by T-ara which recently won Triple Crown. The remake was the work of SPEED's own members: Jungwoo, Kwanghaeng, Taewoon, Inoh, Jongkook and Sungmin.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

That's i called AWESOME!!!!

you did well, hyomin! ^_^

so complete for 5 version lovey dovey!! :D

so glad!! i like this MV!! {yeah, some ppl said they dun't like, dizzy, so flash, many zoom etc} i dun' care xD

cuz i just get the point that Lovey Dovey plus for speed and strong dance and RAP!! OMG!!! lovee it!

and i think this is cool concept MV! that show exclusive,and Like a Boss xD

oh God! i hope many ppl love it too

especially in Korean -tbh

cuz ..i jst feel it fresh for bb kpop tastes like nowadays ;)

and i hope they have new song too ^_^

T-Ara & COED's SPEED fighting!!