Diadem Forums

[12.02.14] T-ara's Hyomin, "Happier seeing SPEED's MV ranked #1 than T-ara"

nathaniel

Yeah, I agree >.< about the fast-changing scenes. I'm not sure how much of Hyomin is in there, besides learning the ropes of it and listening to what the editor wanted, but I <3 her for working so hard and wanting to diversify her talents. The fast-changing scenes actually don't do the T-ara ladies or the Speed boys justice, but from what I saw: I really like the choreography and the class Michael Jackson look! I really like this version of Lovey-Dovey, too. It's so catchy :), but in a different way. I'm glad Speed did this song, because they really added their own flavor to it in a really nice way.

*W* I'm happy too, cause is great!

but maybe's too fast and not so focused on the (amaizng) boys!

I think that the twins aren't so good for this MV,

I didin't like them in this, but i love the boys and how they dance! <3

PURE LOVE! (i think this version is more sexy than the real song xD ù.ù!)

"Lovey-Dovey Plus" is a remake of "Lovey-Dovey" by T-ara which recently won Triple Crown. The remake was the work of SPEED's own members: Jungwoo, Kwanghaeng, Taewoon, Inoh, Jongkook and Sungmin.

I'm sorry but who are Jungwoo and Inoh?

What happened to Yoosung and Noori?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

really this MV rank #!??? i am T-ara Fans and i also love Lovey Dovey, but why i absolutely doesn't like This Speed Lovey Dovey Version??? why the Company doesnt make them ther own song??? is there anyone thinks as i am???

Chill out. This is just an appetizer. SPEED's album will be released in March.