Diadem Forums

[12.02.14] T-ara, "It's fascinating to get a storm of sign request in Europe"

dianapetrina

As long as they are happy while they are doing activities, I'm fine with them. Though one can't stop feeling pity with the amount of activities they have in a year. At least, the rewards are very rewarding in the end of the day for the girls.

She continued with smile, "The fascinating thing is: We're tired, but we just won't sleep while we are moving place to place in the car. We will just chat in the car, to release our stress." >> Haha Soyeon I think you might be the only one talking away to keep the others awake to entertain you LOL!

Soyeon: "We said to the agency while joking, 'Can't we get a concept like other girl groups? Let's promote with an innocent and cute song' and they replied 'You guys don't match that kind of concept'. I think we are fated to have some eye-catching concepts, even in the future." >> That's what makes them stand out from the rest and makes me love them. Powerful and outstanding songs. They never fail to impress us with their concepts and I'm thankful to CCM for giving them these songs instead of the cliche cutesy songs that other girl groups have.

But they really should get some rest. Whatever happened to the 10 days break that KKS promised them? D:

More greed involve more hard work, not a minute of lazy. Stay cheerful all times and do their best in everything. Try new stuff, without hesitating.. Care for each other like siblings.. That's so T-ara. Hwaiting!!

Cause of T-ara, I also wanna work hard in my life and my future (: