Diadem Forums

[12.02.16] T-ara's agency clears up Music Bank controversy, "They were thanking Japanese reporters"

nathaniel

[12.02.16] T-ara's agency clears up Music Bank controversy, "They were thanking Japanese reporters"

PP11072100080.JPG

T-ara's agency clears the controversy surrounding T-ara's Japanese-usage during their time in France.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said on the 16th, "There seems to be a misunderstanding in what Eunjung and Soyeon said."

According to officials, during KBS2's "Music Bank in Paris" on the 8th, there were reporters at the location from sveral different countries when T-ara was there.

The controversy that arose was that Eunjung said in French, "À bientôt" (See you later) and then spoke in Japanese by saying, "Arigatou" (Thank you). According to their agency, they were concerned of being disrespectful for not greeting the Japanese reports during the press conference, so Soyeon spoke in Japanese by saying, "Arigato gozaimasu" (Thank you very much). Reporters were confused to hear this, since they assumed that only Korean and French reporters were there.

The agency's official continued, "The T-ara members are upset to hear of the news that came out. It's a pity that people who do not know the real facts and exact circumstances are the ones making it a big deal."

T-ara are currently promoting "Roly-Poly" in Japan.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120216n14320

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Lol this happens to almost every single KPOP band. They just have to say something that may or may not be remotely offensive, and the reporters/paparazzi goes insane and gets everyone involved. Same situation occured a few months back when I think they were just looking downwards and everyone made a big deal (especially netizens in Korea), stating they're disrespectful and such lol. But hopefully this gets cleared up, seems there are always people willing to pull a group backwards with minor issues.

aigoo -_- ..for my opinion this is not such a big deal. i don't thing there are only several reporters there maybe have more and we aspect the T-ara to greet all of them? :o

For me they are lucky the T-ara have greet or thank them. ^_^

And one more thing if we like & love T-ara we should know how T-ara abilities. right? :huh:

any way T-ara hwaiting!! Good Luck! :lol:

" According to officials, during KBS2's "Music Bank in Paris" on the 8th, there were reporters at the location from sveral different countries when T-ara was there."

there's nothing wrong if they spoke in Japanese..they just say "thank you" right??!

especially they will promote Roly Poly in Japan, so i think they should interact more with Japanese reporters :)

well, this's jst sensation of report :) Ladies fighting!