Diadem Forums

[12.02.16] T-ara's agency clears up Music Bank controversy, "They were thanking Japanese reporters"

nathaniel

it's not as weird as watching almost everyone speak in korean towards a french audience(the korean-french host/translator didn't really translate that much)... and this was made worse since i don't even understand french myself.

2pm is one of the few groups that largely did their introductions in english.

This the exact reason misunderstanding always arises...

People prejudice even before knowing the fact or the real story behind a certain event...

The fact that the girls were just being polite then they twisted it to make them disrespectful is just too much.

Intentional or not, they should have checked the real story first before they commented on it...

Controversies sell story, but to the expense of T-ARA it is unjustifiable...

As fans we should support them more especially in this situations...

T-ARA Fighting! :)

how can they know if japanese reporter or other countries reporters come to their press con, the reporters should bring their nation flag if they want to be recognized, it doesn't matter if they're not greet u i think, as long as T-ara still respect & love ur country , they also learn japanese for their promotion and interact with their fans. They're different with other groups that debut in Japan but can't speak japanese well or completely can't.. :wub: