nathaniel

[12.02.16] T-ara's agency clears up Music Bank controversy, "They were thanking Japanese reporters"

netizen must be f**l..i mean there is nothing wrong greeting in japanese..i'm actually feel happy hearing arigatou although i'm not from japan..this show t-ara appreciated all their fans from whole world..no matter where they go, they always remember their fans..

I don't see why they have to make a big deal out of this

Those people only know how to point other people's mistakes without doing a research first.

T-Ara, fighting!!

Thanks so much for sharing :)

LOL T-ara being trolls XD

Or what I would think is that they've been working too hard nowadays and especially in Japan that their jap lessons got stuck in their head, so Eunjung was like "arigato" then soyeon was like "zzz ZZ woah! oh, sorry, we're in japan? Arigato gozaimasu *dozes off again* "

lol get my point?

people are just jealous of kpop booming, media always make advantage of makin a bad news instead of a good one. because a bad news is selling more than the good one...a good news is boring

showbiz can surely be harsh --' for christ sake! every little single tiny microscopic little thing must be a huge storm in the glass.

please don't worry, T-ara. I'm pretty sure you know that happens all that time and that you'll gradually become used to it :)