Diadem Forums

[12.02.16] Quick News - T-ara's Jiyeon thanks fans for gifts at "Dream High 2" set

nathaniel

[12.02.16] Quick News - T-ara's Jiyeon thanks fans for gifts at "Dream High 2" set

518124967.jpg?Expires=1329367885&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=uvL1~CLiDfKqpU4myLLnk099PdWA2TGrbPAVz4TNTGscKah2UEEyHUdEKU~23wyYScF2lecDF89DBe0oypGRaPdwsXp9mfApl3btzDksx4Ca8CH6UfyWdgZ0xn0rsTrQEk0kkisUEUPonUYPygOZTs-7JviE~kYMq4a5oyM0cvA_

Being busy as an actress and as well as a singer, fans delivered gifts for T-ara's Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's currently cast in KBS 2TV's drama "Dream High 2" and today, fans came to the set and presented a special gift for Jiyeon and staff (Diadem's joint-support project).The actors and crew have been filming through the cold winter, so a warm meal was prepared.

Jiyeon said, "I'm happy that the actors and staff can enjoy a hot meal together in the cold. I want to thank my fans more than anything for it."

Jiyeon plays girl group member Rian in "Dream High 2" and in real life is a member of T-ara, who is currently promoting "Roly-Poly" in Japan.

*Will provide more info on the support once Jjingdot e-mails us info and pictures. Look out for it~

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120216n11885

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem