Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[12.02.18] T-ara supports SPEED through a video message call

[12.02.18] T-ara supports SPEED through a video message call

20111215_1323906376_98381000_1.jpg

T-ara members support SPEED through video messages.

On the 17th, SPEED successfully made their first broadcast performance of "Lovey-Dovey Plus" on KBS 2TV "Music Bank". T-ara members had a schedule in Japan, but today (18th) T-ara members caught SPEED's "Music Bank" stage through replay.

After watching the performance, T-ara members joined in a video call with their juniors SPEED. Hyomin tried to give advice to SPEED on their choreography and facial expressions.

T-ara members commented about SPEED, "They did a good job on their first stage. 5dolls Hyoyoung was also full of charm during the stage."

SPEED said, "We want to work a bit harder for our next performance on SBS "Inkigayo" so we can show a perfect image of ourselves."

T-ara placed #1 on "Music Bank" this week, but could not attend because of their Japanese activities.

Meanwhile, SPEED's "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video was and is topping GomTV's music video charts.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Who is missing in the picture? Shouldn't there be seven members?

oh wow, ive missed alot, i must watch the speed performance NOW

and where is eunjung in the picture?

Tiara and SPEED Fighting!

It was taken from Pretty Boys ep.1 where Eunjung couldn't come because of her drama.

how I can say? well T-ara even with their huge schedule giving advice to their juniors

sobs and I missed the boys so much ;__; they did so well in Music Bank and also did so well in Inkigayo

I'm so proud of CCM family :'D

i hope speed will be success like t-ara

eventhough i still haven't watch the video, but i think there's a lot of positive response about them

if i have my time, i'll definitely watch it :)

I think Hyoyoung was awesome too

But she didn't manage to sing though

I really wanna hear her singing voice

i tought i heard her sang a line from the rap part after the first chorus...