Diadem Forums

[12.02.18] Video HD - T-ara @ Music Bank In Paris!

s-park

i'm quite impressed with this episode... they basically showed EVERY performance from that night minus 1 that i noticed which was sistar's short version of "how dare you"(full verse + chorus sorta like t-ara's roly poly only it wasn't a special dance performance or anything).

anyways hopefully somebody will translate what eunjung said when she came up on the scene... i remember everybody screaming like crazy when she appeared(me included). i saw from the ending during the credits that she actually cried backstage(maybe because she wasn't able to perform... what a huge bummer >_>).

hopefully she was touched at the response we gave her =D

i'm quite impressed with this episode... they basically showed EVERY performance from that night minus 1 that i noticed which was sistar's short version of "how dare you"(full verse + chorus sorta like t-ara's roly poly only it wasn't a special dance performance or anything).

anyways hopefully somebody will translate what eunjung said when she came up on the scene... i remember everybody screaming like crazy when she appeared(me included). i saw from the ending during the credits that she actually cried backstage(maybe because she wasn't able to perform... what a huge bummer >_>).

I bet she cried because some lady cried during T-ara performed why are you being like this..

Where did you watch the perf? I didn't know anything about her crying...

Where did you watch the perf? I didn't know anything about her crying...

not sure what you mean?

if you're talking about the missing sistar performance i watched it because i was there in person =D.

as for eunjung crying it was during the ending of the TV airing of music bank paris where they showed small clips from backstage etc.