Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara's Hungry Side

vine_hyominnie48

[sPAZZ] T-ara's Hungry Side

tara+lovey+dovey+celebration+%25281%2529.JPG

T-ara is famous when it comes to food but still they manage to balance their diet .. After the Ep 6 of Pretty boys Soyeon Stated " Although we are not good in cooking we are so great in eating " . Also ,some T-ara tweet pics were also about eating. While others said that T-ara never let a food pass them without eating it.

Specifically who is so good when it comes in eating?? (Post your answer together with your favorite EATING POSE picture of your chosen t-ara member.)

HERE'S MINE!!

HYOMIN

- seeing her eating corn (my favorite) makes me in love with her so much!!♥

e69e0_20110829_hyomintara_gyebaek_3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

LOL,They are all scary when it comes to food :P

But,all members admitted that the oldest,Rambo loves to eat although she is the smallest.

Hwayoung loves eating too.Like how she openly eating rice cakes infront of the pretty boy (on pretty boys for t-ara).

Soyeon is pretty sneaky when it comes to eating.She likes to steal other's food.LOL :D

And the maknae?We just can't separate the food with her. ;) She and food is meant to be together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest audiferari

Boram. Absolutely. LOL. This girl like to eat ALOT. At Pretty Boy and t-ara dotcom, we can see that she can't focus on other things if she get hungry. eating comes first. :) .

I can't stop laughing when watching boram at pretty boy ep.7 ( cooking lesson ). She can't concentrate on her cooking, when she notice qri cooking meats.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...