Diadem Forums

[POLL] Which is/are your favourite T-ara focused variety series so far?

sacrod

Favourite T-ara variety series?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which is/are your favourite T-ara focused variety series?

• T-ara World (2010)
    • T-ara Dot Com (2010)
    • T-ara's Hello Baby (2010)
    • T-ara Dream Girls (2010)
    • Pretty Boys for T-ara (2011 - 2012)
    • Star Life Theater (2012)

This poll is purely T-ara based. So no options for Heroes or IY for that matter. :)

---

Edit: Finished all.

Couldn't pick a single fav, so I voted for t-aradot.com (the concept was interesting, we got to see their different styles and the girls were funny.), hello baby and pretty boys. (dorky T-ara plus fairly cute boys, need I say more?)

I realised the girls were basically filming DG, HB and T-aradot.com at the same time. :o Talk about killer schedules.

---

Edited again to add in the latest option. :)

This poll is purely T-ara based. So no options for Heroes or IY for that matter. :)

I'm watching "Pretty Boys" and "Hello Baby" at the moment. Think HB is quite funny and cute. Watched Dream Girls but stopped as I couldn't find subbed versions of episode 5 onwards. Planning to watch the rest when I have the time heh.

I already watched Dream Girls until ep 9 with eng sub with it.You can google it and watch it on daily motion :)

I agree.Although their shows are interesting to watch especially our dorky Hyomin,lol,I have to say I love Hello Baby the most.And since they got 3 children,each of them had enough screen time.

• 2 weeks later...

I must say I'm surprised with all the post above saying they like HB most lol. Because for me, among those 5 HB is the most boring after Soyeon and Jiyeon's scheming is over. I can't even finish watching Hello Baby :/ It's hard to choose but I think my favorite would be T-aradotcom. This show is what makes me love T-ara as a whole. This is also the show that introduce me to the rest of T-ara members. Man I miss 6-Ara..T-ara World for instance only has 2 eps right? And Jiyeon is absent so since I'm Jiyeon-biased..:P T-ara Dream Girls is also good but only until they change job.The eps them as stewardess is really funny and entertaining. The other job is a bit boring. I only watch PB up until ep 5 because Jiyeon is absent from ep 6 onwards -_- Thankfully she's back in ep 10 :D PB is entertaining too. Since it's multiple choice, I'll have to go with T-aradotcom, T-ara Dream Girls and T-ara Pretty Boys :D

• 2 months later...

My take on the shows ranking from most liked to least, though I don't particularly hate any;

1. Invincible Youth - Show is THE SHT! Well rounded show and the only downside is it's Hyomin only with Eunjung in one episode. I've seen around 25 episodes then stopped with Hyuna, Yuri and Sunny left lol. It catches Hyomin in sort of the beginning of the fame so you find her to be real timid and uncertain. Totally different than now.

2. Hello Baby - Only seen one episode but it's so lighthearted and great to see the girls use social and disciplinary skills. Makes them more "dimensional". Look forward to finding the time to finish it.

3. Dream High - Show is pretty cool but felt rushed through everything. Of course Eunjung being non-JYP, she played the antagonist for a while, got raped [which is weird because they were entering a high school-level school] and nothing in general went well for her. That ending was SUPER rushed lol. Show was aight, made me appreciate other artists a bit. Showed me how much of a boss Wooyoung is lol.

4. Dream Girls - Saw 5 episodes, it's pretty painful lol. Basically a compilation of the girls failing in real life, non-idol situations.

I haven't seen WGM, T-ara World [iDK what this even is], T-ara Dot Com or Pretty Boys.

well... i haven't watched T-ara dot com i freak*in hate my net! >.< but i already watched some epi of HB (because i can't view eng subs that's why only some) and i also watched up until the ending of T-ara DG 1st job but i haven't watched the second job because of my busy sched T.T.... i had also watched some of the PB episodes that is end subs...

well actually i can't choose since base on the episodes i watched, they are really entertaining.... but to choose, i'll go with DG and HB... ahaha

coz in DG they are so dorky and in HB, i came to admire Soyeon and Jiyeon more and they are so cute trying to get back their baby XD

Man! i am still missing a lot of episodes and show of Tara! i need to atleast catch up immediately!!! hope they can have another like this :D

The beginning few eps of T-ara pretty boys are awesome but towards the end...its sort of like dropping? Im not sure thats jus my opinion. Also, Boram and Qri are more talkative and active in this show, especially Boram, changed alot from quiet to cute and active.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for me hello baby is the most boring among all. maybe i just dislike kids. lol.

i like dream girls the best. i love how they all still give their best despite their heavy schedules, and the instructors and class mates are really nice. the one i can't forget is when jiyeon bursted out in frustration in class, and later on the instructor came to support her in her filming schedule... i also notice that soyeon is really outgoing and sociable as she's the first one making acquintance of the class mates. hyomin's 4d-ness also obvious as she turned every event of showcasing talent to be hilarious. boram the clumsy is really adorable. eunjung and q-ri also did well.

second to dream girls is t-ara dot com. i like fashion so i obviously enjoy watching it.

^ Lol Tbh, T-araworld didn't have much of an impession on me. I think it was an extension of T-aradotcom or vice versa? It had only 2 episodes anyway. You can find the english subbed & streaming version on ithetimes. (:

Edited to add another option - Star life theater.