Diadem Forums

[12.02.26] T-ara to release new album and hold first solo concert in July!

nathaniel

[12.02.26] T-ara to release new album and hold first solo concert in July!

201202261151770348_1.jpg

T-ara is planning to have a big concert this summer, marking their third anniversary and the creation of their official fan club.

Kim Kwangsoo, Core Contents Media CEO, said on the 26th, "Coming in early July, T-ara has plans to create an official fan club and meet fans with a new album. After that, at the end of July, T-ara will have a grand concert to mark their third anniversary since debut."

He continued with, "Already this year, T-ara was able to become a Triple Crown winner with 'Lovey-Dovey' and are feeling good. Because of their fan club and official first concert, they're nervous and excited for July to come."

In addition, Kim Kwangsoo revealed that last year T-ara spent about 10% of their time promoting in Japan. This year, they plan to spend 30% of their time on Japanese promotions.

T-ara's currently in Japan promoting for their "Roly-Poly" single release.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120226n03956

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

T-ara's first solo concert, official fan club, new album in July,, wow it's unbelieveable (-_-) they have to do promotion for album and then held solo concert, i dunno how tired they're if it's really happened.

And they'll spend 30% of their time in Japan = busier, how 'bout the percentage of their rest time KKS .__.

OMG! It's about time!! I can't exclaim how happy I am inside for the girls TT.

They get their well desire convert thAt they've Aways hoped to have. Hopefully after their Korean concert CCM could plan Asia tour or something.. But ofcause after they het their well deserve rest. Well done T-ARA <3

I say it's about time T-ara hold a solo concert!

I hope they practice hard at their live singing and performance skills, and give it their all. ^_^

Kim Kwangsoo likes to troll. He probably won't let T-ara release their next full-length album any time soon.

So I think their next comeback will probably be with a mini-album again. <_<

So he was waiting for another triple crown after Bo Peep Bo Peep cycle promotion to launch the official fanclub?

Or maybe he has understood the system of fanclub in Japan is really lucrative with the membership fees and that's why he is coupling the idea of the official fanclub with the concert since in Japan they have a strong culture of regular concerts in various parts of the country in order to meet and establish a better link with the audience.

Not surprising to see they will focus more the career of the girls in Japan now, they can't let other bands getting too much advance in the Japanese market. In addition, it seems like T-ara completed their promotion in South Korea for a while and it's time for their labelmates to perform as well.

i want to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT0TT i will definitely buy the concert dvd. they better have a concert dvd. omg! and solo performances. omgee!!! gahh!! already soo excited!!! something to look forward to~~~~~

wow. finally they hold first solo concert in july >.< but of course, i know the concert isn't in my country.

i hope their official fanclub's name isn't queens. i don't know why but i prefer diadems :))

I hope all the plans can be done well. and ... please keep your health, girls!

Wooow T-ara First Solo Concert !!! I'm so Happy hear this. hope they come to my Country or make Tour in some country !!!

I can't wait for 5th Their Full Album and Official Fansclub.

Seriously T-ara will have big project this year, and more gain popularity :D

and I Believe they'll be #1 Girl Group this year.

T-ara, this year is big work to you, keep your health too ^^

QUEENS ARE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!