Diadem Forums

[12.02.26] T-ara to release new album and hold first solo concert in July!

nathaniel

This news seriously delighted me.hope that the new album would be something like Absolute First Album or better than that.I think is time for them to reveal to us theirs official fanclub and also theirs first solo concert.KKS better do what he said for this news as he's a well known troll...some interesting facts about solo concert,Wondergirls,2NE1 and SNSD had it 2 years prior to their debut.Kara had it 5 years,so is considered Daebak for t-ara to hold a solo concert 3 years prior to their debut.IMO. :)

This news seriously delighted me.hope that the new album would be something like Absolute First Album or better than that.I think is time for them to reveal to us theirs official fanclub and also theirs first solo concert.KKS better do what he said for this news as he's a well known troll...some interesting facts about solo concert,Wondergirls,2NE1 and SNSD had it 2 years prior to their debut.Kara had it 5 years,so is considered Daebak for t-ara to hold a solo concert 3 years prior to their debut.IMO. :)

Lol not sure what you meant by "prior to debut", but SNSD held their first solo after 2 years of debut, and T-ara is planning to hold it after 3. But hopefully they'll come north america lol, I understand a bigger fanbase in JAP and KOR, but there are international fans like us too ;D

Lol not sure what you meant by "prior to debut", but SNSD held their first solo after 2 years of debut, and T-ara is planning to hold it after 3. But hopefully they'll come north america lol, I understand a bigger fanbase in JAP and KOR, but there are international fans like us too ;D

What I meant were the years they took after they debuted to have their first solo concert.