Diadem Forums

[12.02.26] T-ara declares to stop acting in 2012

nathaniel

I love watching the girls' dramas, but that said, I do hope that this means they can focus more on group activities vs. individual activities. I get how filming a drama + shooting music shows + promoting in another country, etc. can be hectic and tiring! Maybe taking acting out of their schedules will cut down on some of that stress put on Jiyeon and Eunjung, specifically.

I hope that this also means a 2nd full album is to be released later this year? The girls deserve to comeback with at least that much after working so hard for 3 years!

This is something I'm worried about too - Kim Kwang Su aka CEO of Core Contents Media did say that T-ara will be given a break 'soon' but now that he says they're going to be having a vigorous schedule in Japan, he's either lied about the break or pushed it even further away, considering that making a full album takes months at the least to make, and when it's released, T-ara will end up spending up to 1-2 months promoting the title track. Even then, he said the 'break' will last just 10 days - that's a complete WTF - only 10 days of rest compared to over 3 years of non-stop work. It's simply not fair - one may say it's even abuse.

I think he's conned everyone about T-ara having a break soon - the news did get around with the fans and to an extent, the general public that T-ara's being overworked and tired out - just to avoid himself and the company getting the blame, he then just says they'll get a break. Result? The whole issue just dies down as everyone believes what he says - including many of the Diadems here. I even suspect that Eun Jung was actually forced to some parts of her schedule after he nasty knee incident by CCM itself - something's simply just not right at all.

Hell, T-ara's schedule probably makes other idols' schedules look like your typical high school timetable.

Ya,... during this whole time, I've been waiting for their Lovey Dovey promotions to end so they could get their 10 days vacation; I haven't forgotten about it but load and behold! Now they're doing Roly Poly promotions in Japan.. where the **** did that vacation go? and really, 10 days =/= 3 years of hard non-stop work + all those physical and mental stress these girls went through.

And about Eunjung's knee injury. Shouldn't people wonder what is she doing up and about with a nasty injury like that? Wouldn't be logical for her to just sit tight for at least a month with no appearances? Like I'm all for that 'professionalism' that people call it, but frankly, I'll like to call it a company's irresponsibility. There could be long term side-effects for her if it doesn't heal right, especially with her running around everywhere doing promotions, filming and appearances. I would think that the people/staffs of the places that she would've/should've appeared at would understand if she couldn't make it. If not, then they're just a bunch of ***wipes =~=

When i watched that one program that showed T-ara's killer schedule compare to the bigger more popular idols like SJ and SNSD, it made SJ and SNSD look like they were on vacation! I think the worst part of all that was SJ and SNSD has almost twice the members of T-ara and their (SJ/SNSD) schedules look practically empty! Of course, if they were promoting something, it might've been different but with 9-10 members, even if some were on leave/not present atm, there should at least be something on everyday for these groups, even if it is just one or two members that are doing it, right? bleh, not bashing SJ or SNSD, just pointing out something seriously wrong with how CCM is managing T-ara

-Edit-

I hope that this also means a 2nd full album is to be released later this year? The girls deserve to comeback with at least that much after working so hard for 3 years!

A full album is coming out sometime in July and... a comeback, like in a full album? then yes i agree too! :) Full album, full of T-ara goodness!! :lol:

Oh, Dream High 2 is halfway through so Jiyeon will be done with filming soon. I was hoping to see more of Jiyeon's acting in the latter of the year. Not anymore :(

Well, it's good that they'll be soley focused on their career expansion in Japan, and the full team will be there for the new album.

Ya,... during this whole time, I've been waiting for their Lovey Dovey promotions to end so they could get their 10 days vacation; I haven't forgotten about it but load and behold! Now they're doing Roly Poly promotions in Japan.. where the **** did that vacation go? and really, 10 days =/= 3 years of hard non-stop work + all those physical and mental stress these girls went through.

And about Eunjung's knee injury. Shouldn't people wonder what is she doing up and about with a nasty injury like that? Wouldn't be logical for her to just sit tight for at least a month with no appearances? Like I'm all for that 'professionalism' that people call it, but frankly, I'll like to call it a company's irresponsibility. There could be long term side-effects for her if it doesn't heal right, especially with her running around everywhere doing promotions, filming and appearances. I would think that the people/staffs of the places that she would've/should've appeared at would understand if she couldn't make it. If not, then they're just a bunch of ***wipes =~=

When i watched that one program that showed T-ara's killer schedule compare to the bigger more popular idols like SJ and SNSD, it made SJ and SNSD look like they were on vacation! I think the worst part of all that was SJ and SNSD has almost twice the members of T-ara and their (SJ/SNSD) schedules look practically empty! Of course, if they were promoting something, it might've been different but with 9-10 members, even if some were on leave/not present atm, there should at least be something on everyday for these groups, even if it is just one or two members that are doing it, right? bleh, not bashing SJ or SNSD, just pointing out something seriously wrong with how CCM is managing T-ara

-Edit-

A full album is coming out sometime in July and... a comeback, like in a full album? then yes i agree too! :) Full album, full of T-ara goodness!! :lol:

I did a little bit of searching in the internet and it seems that CCM's management skills don't really seem really impressive at all. If anyone can recall, Nam Gyuri of SeeYa even at one mentioned that the head of CCM is a devil back in 2009 and was not treated well by the company. This also goes to say, CCM's roster list of idols and singers alike is rather small while everyone else is in sub-labels.

At one point, other famous artists like SG Wannabe and Lee Hyori were also part of Mnet but all left after working for just a few years, pefering to work with other agencies or even set up their own. While detailed information doesn't seem to be available in sufficiency, it sure as hell seems that CCM isn't very impressive in terms of management and treating its people properly.

Hell, this could be an even worse agency than SM, possibly.

I too was looking forward on T-ara getting a break after the Lovey-Dovey promotions had ended as well but seriously - now they're in Japan to promote Roly Poly up until some point in March, followed by working on their second full album. I understand that it'd be great to release it on their anniversary (and looking forward to what their new stuff will be like) but really...for some reason, it doesn't seem like T-ara were the ones who made such a decision on their own willing (after all, they don't even have control on what type of music they want to try out for).

Alas, I may have to dare say that most fans are seemingly more concerned with seeing T-ara on television and being active 24/7 than the girls' steadily deteriorating mental and physical health. I wouldn't be surprised if T-ara were actually thinking of the same thing as of now - a true fan's priority should be concerning about his/her celebrity's wellbeing, not on how many times they appear in the TV screen, computer, magazine or live performance. A truly sad world we're living in :/

I'd like to see them in more shows!

Frankly speaking, I think they ought to relax a little on their promotions in Japan.

They have been concentrating too much on Japan and the remakes of songs

If they want, they should just have a new song and promote the new song

They ought to focus more on their original activities in Korea and extend their influence instead of going here there everywhere and not finishing some of the perfectly

Like the Japanese promotions for the previous song

great plan...this is absolutely great

T-ara should focus more on their promotional as well as their concert

people nowadays 'realise' the existence of this group

by more and more promotions this will attract more diadem fans outside there

hope they not overexerted because of this new plan

please CCM don't burden them too much