Diadem Forums

[12.02.26] T-ara declares to stop acting in 2012

nathaniel

They stop their acting for the year, does't that mean they can get some rest? Please let them rest CCM, don't be a meanie. Hyoyoung is waiting for Hwayoung to go shopping with her and spend some time together. Soyeon need to have a meet up with her friend since her debut. Jiyeon want to eat her mum's cooking. Hyomin needs time to read her books and rest at home. For Qri, Boram and Eunjung, I'm not sure. But they still need time for themselves.

the good thing is maybe they can have enough rest more but the bad is i will miss their acting... especially eunjung :( she is the only actress and idol that i really like so huhuhuhu, but that's fine if with this she can get more rest and can get a lot of part in singing or rapping for their next album (seriously ccm please..... :angry:)

queen insoo and dream high2 will be the last dramas that i will watch from t-ara this year :(

I'm SAD , yet Happy at the same time..

I mean i really thought Eunjung would act in a comedy series this year ~ boy how wrong was i xD

But on the other hand im still happy! cause they all get to perform together! that means more bonding more REST!

and more EUNJI MOMENTSSS!!!! /DEPRIVED I DEMAND MORE EUNJI xD

It's true, they need rest... Eunjung is in to much thing, you know, doramas, WGM... and of course, the performances of T-ara...I like watch her in WGM and I watched all the dramas she made but it's too much for her... all need a complete sleep time.

I hope they can focus in improve their music ^_^ and back in 2013 with another dorama!! :P

rather than rest its just, stop korean activities, then switched it to japan... nothing much different...

i guess stop acting means no new contracts, the remaining one will still be done since it already signed, means that WGM and the chinese one for hyomin will still continue... (in my opinion)