Diadem Forums

[12.02.26] T-ara declares to stop acting in 2012

nathaniel

Good News and Bad News :|

I really love their acting so I will surely miss them but it will allow them to create more songs and more rest time. :D

The only problem is when they also decide to end Eunjung's We Got Married! I wish she would stay there because I'm a solid WooJung Couple Fan

T-ara Hwaiting!

a more vigorous schedule? could it possibly get any more vigorous than it already is?

Optimistically, it would be somewhat less vigorous since acting is now completely off the shelf

for them this year - but then again, EJ and Hyomin are busy with a show that's a complete

waste of their time and talents (WGM).

In a pessimistic way, their schedule could even grow worse - whatever time that was spent on

acting last year will be spent on learning to speak Japanese more fluently, practicing vocals

and choreography (this one can be particularly exhausting) and promotions in Japan.

Either way, there's not really much change for them. Their CEO is a complete scumbag -

there's a reason why famous celebs like Lee Hyori, SG Wannabe and Nam Gyuri of SeeYa

left CCM after only staying with it for 2-3 years.

In a pessimistic way, their schedule could even grow worse - whatever time that was spent on

acting last year will be spent on learning to speak Japanese more fluently, practicing vocals

and choreography (this one can be particularly exhausting) and promotions in Japan.

well it exhausting but it saves the time spent for making trips from one place to another...

i guess its still less exhausting then jumping from this place to that place,,, sitting in a car is actually not comfy...

and it can also strengthen their bond as well...

well it exhausting but it saves the time spent for making trips from one place to another...

i guess its still less exhausting then jumping from this place to that place,,, sitting in a car is actually not comfy...

and it can also strengthen their bond as well...

I don't know how it all 'saves' time spent on making trips from here to there and back and forth.

The fact is, the girls are overworked and are desperate for a break - they're not even the ones

who decide what sort of music they want to try or when they want to release their album.

I don't see how their bond needs to strengthen any further though - by this point, all the members

are most definitely likely to think of eachother as close friends and family. They've been together

for almost three years now (minus Hwa Young, who joined in 2010). But regardless, that doesn't

justify CCM overworking them constantly.

• 2 weeks later...