Diadem Forums

[12.02.27] Rumor - The Tracklist for T-ara's 2nd album

Ka*

Bo Peep Bo Peep, YaYaYa, Roly Poly , Lovey Dovey , Hokey Pokey....Queens of repetitive titles..LOL!

I just hope that the chorus won't be something like hokey Pokey Hokey Hokey Hokey Poley xD repetitive choruses are now...old style? I hope it's gonna be as Daebak as their 1st album or even more Daebak!! I have a feeling that it will have really high sales already ^^

omg wad on earth does the album title even mean? lol. okay nevermind the way the tracks were listed didn't make sense. i guess we'll have to...wait and see.

I think it's a typo of "avant-garde" literally meaning advanced guard. Figuratively it means "experimental, edgy"

it may be just a placeholder?

omg wad on earth does the album title even mean? lol. okay nevermind the way the tracks were listed didn't make sense. i guess we'll have to...wait and see.

haha why not put the title 'Wait and See' as Track no. 14? :P

The translation is wrong there. It should be "avant-garde", which you should now what it means. It's a kind of Art which is ahead of its time, often shocking and usually sells badly : everything T-ara isn't. That's why I doubt this rumour is any true.