Diadem Forums

[12.02.28] Video - Japanese "Lies" MV

nathaniel

The close-up and dance shots are typical as Japanese PV but overall it's a really nice PV.

It's really great to see Hyomin rapping again.

Their movements for the dance part seem to be more sharp compared to the original dance parts.

I miss a bit the concept of black and white outfits, the only presence of black color is with Eunjung's bow tie.

It's a bit strange to see that both Eunjung and Hyomin had short hair for this version unlike to the original MV.

It seems like Qri has finally her own lines? Or maybe she's doing only the harmonies? I guess we will have a clearer answer with the perfs.

On the tee-shirt of Jiyeon, if it's a tiara drawing, it would be a cute pun.

(Funny the way Eunjung looked at Jiyeon @1:57 and Boram did the dance steps in mirror @2:57)

Ah... the T-ara ladies are so pretty. I like it. I agree that I wish they'd done more black and white when it comes to their clothes. I liked the black tights paired with the shorts or skirts or dresses, etc. Sometimes I worry for them >.<, because both Japan and Korea are so cold and to baring their legs all the time like that... *shivers*

I'm enjoying all of these Japanese versions: it shows just how much the ladies have grown since debuting. I hope they do both "Apple is A" and "I go crazy because of you." IGCBOY sounds so much sexier to me in Japanese than Korean, hahaha.

eunjung has practically no solo lines in this...all the rapping given to hwayoung..and yet the video shows eunjung lipsyncing to hwayoung...WHY?

same in the japanese version of roly poly...i think hyomin sings eunjung's lines

give eunjung more lines!! i hope she gets more lines in their new album in july...what a waste of talent!!!

When I first heard that they were doing a japanese version of this video i was so excited and the teaser made me more excited but, well CCM fails to accomplish a PV that's up to the girls standards. Why rushing the filming, if they are tired please give them rest we all know here how talented they are but videos like this, that kind of lack quality when compared to other T-ARA's videos can give a wrong idea to new japanese fans. Please CCM don't just try to get money from the girls by rushing things, they deserve better they've been working so hard to get where they are now.

Anyways I'll always support our 7 queens fighting

this mv looks so cheap and looks like just another remake from "we were in love".... seriously CCM what's wrong with your head??? how can they get good response from japan audience if they looks aren't wholeheartedly making this mv?? shame on you CCM ! T-ara is a top tier group!! they deserve to get more beautiful mv

there's a lot of mistake shown and ccm or jrock didn't edited it :blink: i wonder why.....

and the worst is why eunjung has to lyp sync hwayoung's part??? where is eunjung's part? sometimes i think as a vocalist or rapper, eunjung so underrated and lately she has no lines, wtf ccm

the only good thing i can get from this mv is i can see eunjung oppa more lol