Diadem Forums

[12.02.29] Video HD - "Roly-Poly" Version A + B Unboxing/Review

randall

I love the retro look of the cd. The vinyl design is a smart idea because it's a nice reference to the 70's-80's and at the same time only few people have a gramophone at home now.

And the golden disco ball design for the DVD is cute.

About the case, I would have prefered EMI Japan would have finally released it as jewel case which is a better protection. The paper holder for the cd is really thin (and noisy).

The support for the lyrics is rather disappointing, I wish they would have done finally real mini booklets instead of a piece of paper in sepia color.

I'm surprised to see there is no obi joined with the cd.

And indeed, silvergolf doesn't have luck with the special cards haha.

This guy is sooooo funny when he reviewed the past cards he got from bopeep and yayaya. The sound effect and CG that he inserted when he reveal his second Hwayoung card made me chuckle as well!

I hate it that EMI Japan like to put the CDs in plastic? It makes me feel like it will scratch the CD.

I can't wait for my CDs! :)

hahaha this guy is cool, i hope i get hwayoung's card hehe. Anyway, the disco ball design on the disc is really cool it really caught my attention cause it looks 3D-ish. The photos are great and vibrant, although the packaging is the same as the previous, the plastic that contain the disc is kinda delicate though, always afraid i would tear it when taking the disc out. Cant wait till my albums come, my hands are itching for some roly poly.