Diadem Forums

[12.03.01] T-ara's agency suing two Southeastern Asian companies over illegal music distribution

nathaniel

[12.03.01] T-ara's agency suing two Southeastern Asian companies over illegal music distribution

1330559986_280463.jpg

Core Contents Media will be suing two different companies who have illegally distributed music.

Core Contents Media took to the Seoul Gangnam Police Station in December of last year to file a lawsuit against two companies for copyright infringement for illegally distributing music.

The two Southeastern Asian companies that are being sued have been distributing various songs of Core Contents' artists that either have another singer's voice recorded on them or are rearranged versions.

The illegal circulation that happened in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia includes a total of 16 songs, including T-ara's "Roly-Poly" and by four different groups including Davichi, SeeYa and 5dolls.

Police are currently looking into the two companies distributing the music and are being investigated by authorities.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120301n03677

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Malaysians can't get away with anything can they?

Speaking as a Malaysian myself, I'm truly disheartened by the rampaging piracy syndicates filling every corner.

During Chinese New Year, they used Bo Peep Bo Peep and changed the lyrics to some Chinese lyrics.

I'm not against my country, I'm against piracy, plagiarism and pure inconsideration of other people's copyrights.

Sue them, sue them for all their money.

Heh.

I'm grateful that CCM took immediate action to this matter if not these people will never learn.

Sue them and let them rot in jail~!!! / smash keyboard xD

-- off topic , I am really bothered by that womans FACE behind Jiyeon and Hyomin.. o_O