Diadem Forums

[12.03.01] T-ara's agency suing two Southeastern Asian companies over illegal music distribution

nathaniel

I'm grateful that CCM took immediate action to this matter if not these people will never learn.

Sue them and let them rot in jail~!!! / smash keyboard xD

-- off topic , I am really bothered by that womans FACE behind Jiyeon and Hyomin.. o_O

kind of looks like Jung Juri. The one on 'Strong Heart' all the time that loves all the male idols.

And these SE Asian companies should be sued out of their pants! how dare they take T-ara's material!

I'm having trouble understanding what exactly what the agency is suing over. From what I read from here and in various other sources, there hasn't been any real detail over what this is really over.

So I can't really express any real feelings towards this.

From what I gathered, the tracks could be something from basic "covers" or remixes with T-ara's vocals, but with no name association or credit towards T-ara? Am I close?

Something on the lines of Lotus Wang's Bobee? ergh.

In the end anyways, all I have to say is that I have nothing going for piracy, seriously those who do this to T-ara should really deserve what they are getting against them. T-ara goes through so much to have their works been ripped off at the end. Hell, I bought most of T-ara's music twice (via iTunes & actual CDs)