nathaniel

[12.03.01] T-ara's agency suing two Southeastern Asian companies over illegal music distribution

[12.03.01] T-ara's agency suing two Southeastern Asian companies over illegal music distribution

1330559986_280463.jpg

Core Contents Media will be suing two different companies who have illegally distributed music.

Core Contents Media took to the Seoul Gangnam Police Station in December of last year to file a lawsuit against two companies for copyright infringement for illegally distributing music.

The two Southeastern Asian companies that are being sued have been distributing various songs of Core Contents' artists that either have another singer's voice recorded on them or are rearranged versions.

The illegal circulation that happened in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia includes a total of 16 songs, including T-ara's "Roly-Poly" and by four different groups including Davichi, SeeYa and 5dolls.

Police are currently looking into the two companies distributing the music and are being investigated by authorities.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120301n03677

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

wasn't surprised when I saw Vietnam as one of the country that illegally copied the music. I'm glad that they are actually getting sue. This way, the artists/composers in those country will learn to make their own music instead.

Malaysians can't get away with anything can they?

Speaking as a Malaysian myself, I'm truly disheartened by the rampaging piracy syndicates filling every corner.

During Chinese New Year, they used Bo Peep Bo Peep and changed the lyrics to some Chinese lyrics.

I'm not against my country, I'm against piracy, plagiarism and pure inconsideration of other people's copyrights.

Sue them, sue them for all their money.

Heh.

i guessed its just happen in every country lol! its pretty hard to deal with piracy since they would probably do it again

the next day XD

... O.O omgod... i dont want to see or hear my beloved t-ara songs remade into my native language. it's just too tacky!! >o<.... =_=''

saw this on soompi, those dirty people, why do such a thing to tara!

just if you want to copy thier stuff, make a cover not actually copy ti without permission, GAWD

these ppl on ma list, i will hunt them down. track em, and eat them :)

Tiara Fighting!

I'm not really mad at the fact that they distribute the girls' musics..but to rearrange them or have another singer sing them makes me a bit angry.. I don't think other singers can pull off T-ARA's songs better than T-ARA themselves!! :)

I'm grateful that CCM took immediate action to this matter if not these people will never learn.

Sue them and let them rot in jail~!!! / smash keyboard xD

-- off topic , I am really bothered by that womans FACE behind Jiyeon and Hyomin.. o_O

It'd be a hell lot better if those two companies robbed Kim Kwang Su's own bank account rather than illegally distribute CCM's stuff. Because frankly, Kim Kwang Su is nothing more than an old crook who's no different to mafia boss.

So..sad these 3 country..making shame to the country..Sorry T-ara for our irresponsible act..to you...You give best song for us but our fellow making bad impression on you....Sorry..

i personally dislike all the other unlicensed remakes of T-ara being sold out there.

in my place here, i was shocked and pissed when I heard T-ara's Roly Poly CNY ver. while shopping. it's not entertaining at all.

Guest Syer1001

hey, this is so uncool. Using copyrighted stuff without permission for money purpose is NOT cool! SUE THEM ALL!